Autonomous Student Struggle
Universities have become a bland, profit-driven, and alienating space.
Student life outside of school is also harsh. Exorbitant housing costs, unaffordable meals, and living costs further pile onto the enormous load of stress due to the high workload brought onto us by university.
This is a call to students to revolt against the oppression imposed upon us by universities. Universities should be spaces where we can think freely and politically organize ourselves.
To the universities: you treat us like shit and we won't take it anymore.
- Free Food
- Free housing
- Free public transport for everyone
- No study fees & student debt
- Direct democracy at university
- Decolonize university & end patriarchal violence at universities
- End 0-hours contracts & casual contracts
- Cops and cameras off our campuses
- advice/help/office hours