zaterdag, 3 oktober
Queer about Writing a Love Letter
Afternoon craft session devoted to love letters, coming from a queer, sex positive, community building perspective!
Goal is to investigate the language we use to talk about love and the categorizations that come along with that. Come writing, reading, crafting, drawing, singing love letters to lovers, friends and strangers!
Free entrance/cash only/donations appreciated because we still have to pay our rent. Make sure you reserve a spot!
Measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
– There are only a couple of seats available in the Vondelbunker, so please send us an email to reserve a spot at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Stay at home if you have a cold or flu symptoms.
– Be careful and always keep a distance of 1.5 meters indoors and outdoors. The Vondelbunker volunteers are ready to help.
– Wash your hands thoroughly upon entry.
– Wash your hands thoroughly after using the toilet
Everybody is welcome (as long as there is enough space) but the Vondelbunker doesn’t tolerate any kind of discrimination or offensive behaviour. This includes (but is not limited to) racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, ageism, aggression, intimidation, sexual harassment, taking photos/videos of others without their consent, VIP behaviour and being a general asshole.