zondag, 1 maart
LOVEBUNKER VOL. 2
– Techno | Trance | Breaks –
Dear Lovers in and around Amsterdam 💕,
We welcome you to another excursion into our favorite fallout shelter in the heart of Vondelpark, with our amazing friends of the ☢ Vondelbunker ☢.
Our minds and hearts are set on extending the weekend for another few precious hours and pretend we’ve gotten rid of concepts such as ‘Monday’ or ‘work week’. We will take you on an experience in the name of Love and Community, whether you’re itching for more after a weekend on the dance floor, if you were stuck behind the bar instead of in front of it, or if letting yourself drift on a Sunday is just your thing.
Close your eyes on our dance floor, give out hugs instead of handshakes, find love in our midst and turn other laughable dreams into reality. Remember to count your happiness instead of your sorrows, reach for the lasers, grab your friends by their hands and to let yourself float out into the unmapped parts of outer space.
______🔊 Line-Up 🔊_____
– BERTON (Red Light Radio / A La Carte)
– Mina Taurus (Love Foundation Amsterdam )
As always with Love Foundation, we are celebrating for a good cause. 80% from the profit of this event goes to the water project of our partners Simavi and Viva con Agua Nederland in Kenya. The remaining 20% are invested into future Love Events, and everyone in our community is a volunteer.
Our community is built on these 5 pillars:
❤ Universal Love
💦 Water For All
🥳 Joyful Purpose
🌱 Shared Sustainability
The entry to our event is completely free. If you would like to support our work, please step by the donation box and get one of our special drinks and snacks from the Love Bar ❤
We aim to create a safer space for all visitors and communities of our events, especially for those who experience harassment or discrimination more often.
We maintain a zero tolerance policy towards discrimination or harassment in any social spaces of our events.
*no isms: no sexism, no racism, classism, homophobia, xenophobia, transphobia etc. Hatefulness of any kind is not tolerated, and if we see this, you will immediately be asked to leave and banned from our events.
*respect the neighbours & your fellow ravers
*be loving, be kind and be aware!
Should you witness or experience anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, seems unsafe or violates our policies, please reach out to our crew at the bar, door or chill-out area.
To find out more, please visit our website below
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amsterdam email: email@example.com
Design: Marius Jopen | THE PEOPLE°