dinsdag, 25 juni
Yoga DV is taking over; Vondelbunker is hosting us for this session!
For this session Anastasia will teach.
“I’m Anastasia and I love practising yoga because it makes me feel free and peaceful, strong and daring. My desire to explore more of this mix of beautiful feelings and share it with others led me to follow a 200 hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.
With my yoga classes I wish to create a safe environment where people can find some freedom in their bodies, and calm in their minds.”
In this Hatha yoga class we will have the opportunity to stretch, unwind, and release tension. The class is accessible to all, regardless of experience.
The class starts at 18.30. Hope to meet you on the mat.
—— What to bring: —————————————
– Dress in layers of clothing you are comfortable moving in
– A mat if you have one or a blanket or a towel if you do not have one. We also have 10 very worn spare mats that are available on a first come, first served, basis.
– There is no ‘fee’ for the class but donations are welcome for the teacher :)
—— Where to go: —————————————–
– The venue, De Vondelbunker, is underneath the bridge in Vondelpark on the North East side (i.e. underneath Van Baerlestraat). It is hard to find for the first time so allow plenty of time to get there.
(Note: De Vondelbunker is actually a punk club (out of hours!). This allows us to do the class for free, but the floor might not be as sparkling clean as a studio!)
Do you have other questions?
– For further info, send a message to Yoga De Verrekijker or send an email to email@example.com
About Yoga De Verrekijker:
Yoga de verrekijker is a yoga community whose goal is to spread awareness of donation-based events for student and teachers. Our aim is to make yoga and meditation affordable for everyone, especially students, and those just starting their yoga practice. We also aim to help new teachers gain confidence, experience, and spread their knowledge with the community. Yoga de verrekijker sustains itself through volunteer contribution. As a community, we are always looking for more volunteers. Volunteers do not need to be teachers! We are always looking for new creative members and collaborators to help us grow our community. We have many ideas on how to further develop the community but we need your help! If you’d like to help contribute to our community, send us a message, or come meet us!