dinsdag, 26 maart
Please join Yoga de Verrekijker for the practice of vinyasa yoga at Vondelbunker! Doors open at 18:15 and class starts at 18:30. Class ends at 19:45 and is followed by Meditation with Kayleigh at 20:00.
This class is meant to be accessible to all levels of students and is led by Mariah. We will use breathwork and movement to tune into our internal world and connect it to our external experience. We recommend attending meditation class afterwards!
No yoga experience necessary. This class is free as an offering to the community, if you would like to make an offer in return we accept donations at the end of class.
What to bring:
– The space is cold this time of year. Dress in layers you are comfortable moving in and consider bringing an extra blanket or towel for savasana.
– A mat if you have one or a blanket or a towel if you do not have one. we also have 10 very worn spare mats that are available on a first come, first served, basis.
– There is no ‘fee’ for the class but donations are welcome:)
Where to go:
– The venue, De Vondelbunker, is underneath the bridge in Vondelpark on the North East side (i.e. underneath Van Baerlestraat). It is hard to find for the first time so allow plenty of time to get there.
(Note: De Vondelbunker is actually a punk club (out of hours!). This allows us to do the class for free, but the floor might not be as sparkling clean as a studio!)
Do you have other questions?
– For further info, send a message to Yoga De Verrekijker or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Doors will open at 18:15 and we will start the class at 18.30.
About Yoga De Verrekijkerr:
Yoga de verrekijker is a yoga community whose goal is to spread awareness of donation-based events for student and teachers. Our aim is to make yoga and meditation affordable for everyone, especially students, and those just starting their yoga practice. We also aim to help new teachers gain confidence, experience, and spread their knowledge with the community. Yoga de verrekijker sustains itself through volunteer contribution. As a community, we are always looking for more volunteers. Volunteers do not need to be teachers! We are always looking for new creative members and collaborators to help us grow our community. We have many ideas on how to further develop the community but we need your help! If you’d like to help contribute to our community, send us a message, or come meet us!