Tuesday, 13 August
Next Tuesday, Yoga DV is taking over Vondelbunker again!
For this session, Laura will teach.
We’ll start with a slow warm up and we’ll build it up into a more intense vinyasa flow, focusing on the breath and bringing awareness to our body. We welcome people from any background, level of experience and financial situation.
Hope to see you on the mat!
—— Practical info: —————————————
– Dress in layers of clothing you are comfortable moving in
– Bring a mat if you have one, or a blanket or a towel if you don’t. We also have 10 (very worn) spare mats that are available on a first come, first served, basis.
– There is no ‘fee’ for the class, but donations for the teachers are welcome and encouraged :)
– Do you have any injuries? Please talk to the teacher privately before the class.
—— Where to go: —————————————–
– The venue, De Vondelbunker, is underneath the bridge in Vondelpark on the North East side (i.e. underneath Van Baerlestraat). It is hard to find for the first time so allow plenty of time to get there.
(Note: De Vondelbunker is actually a punk club (out of hours!). This allows us to do the class for free, but the floor might not be as sparkling clean as a studio!)
Do you have other questions?
– For further info, send a message to Laura Ibarrola or Yoga De Verrekijker. You can also send an email to email@example.com
About Yoga De Verrekijker:
Yoga de verrekijker is a yoga community whose goal is to spread awareness of donation-based events for student and teachers. Our aim is to make yoga and meditation affordable for everyone, especially students, and those just starting their yoga practice. We also aim to help new teachers gain confidence, experience, and spread their knowledge with the community. Yoga de verrekijker sustains itself through volunteer contribution. As a community, we are always looking for more volunteers. Volunteers do not need to be teachers! We are always looking for new creative members and collaborators to help us grow our community. We have many ideas on how to further develop the community but we need your help! If you’d like to help contribute to our community, send us a message, or come meet us!