Tuesday, 2 July
Awakening the roots: Massage and Motion Workshop
We will be sharing insight on the energetical and mechanical importance of the feet towards better health and alignment.
Mariana Lozano will be teaching us a short sequence for massaging the feet using different techniques -Shiatsu, polarity therapy, reflexology and Yoga Thai Massage.
Rivi Ruiz Will be guiding the Root Kata, using the Bowspring method, through dynamic and mindful body movement. Challenging the form and expanding from the radiance of the heart ♥
If you have any questions about the workshop you can contact either Mariana or Rivi through facebook messenger :)
——– Practical info: ————————————-
– This workshop is CONSCIOUS DONATION based. – The donations are given to the teachers
– If the Sun is up we will be in the grass :)
– Bring a notebook to write important points.
– Bring your own mat and/or towel.
– Come in comfortable clothes, an empty stomach and your positive mood.
– for info send a message to Yoga De Verrekijker or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
——– About Yoga De Verrekijker: ————————–
Yoga de Verrekijker is a yoga community whose goal is to spread awareness of donation-based events for student and teachers. Our aim is to make yoga and meditation affordable for everyone, especially students, and those just starting their yoga practice. We also aim to help new teachers gain confidence, experience, and spread their knowledge with the community. Yoga de Verrekijker sustains itself through volunteer contribution.
As a community, we are always looking for more volunteers. Volunteers do not need to be teachers! We are always looking for new creative members and collaborators to help us grow our community.
We have many ideas on how to further develop the community but we need your help!
If you’d like to help contribute to our community, send us a message, or come meet us!