Freedom maintains the oldest and largest specialist anarchist bookshop in Britain. Alongside our own extensive back catalogue of classic works we stock thousands of books, newspapers and pamphlets on everything from history to sex, philosophy to workers’ struggles, fiction to anti- fascism, as well as the latest magazines, periodicals and newsletters from all the major anarchist and radical groups.
- You can find us at Angel Alley, 84b Whitechapel High Street, London E1 7QX.
- The alley is beneath the KFC sign near Aldgate East Tube station (Whitechapel Gallery Exit) — Hammersmith & City or District lines.
- The 25 and 254 buses stop at nearby Adler Street
- The shop is open 12-6pm Monday to Saturday, and 12-4pm on Sunday (we update on the Freedom Facebook group [www.facebook.com/groups/246036957900] or Twitter account if this isn’t possible)
12-6pm Monday-Saturday and 12-4pm Sunday
- book shop/info shop/library