Wednesday, 4 December
Hatha yoga class at Het Anker 2 (Calvijn College, Amsterdam) by Yoga de Verrekijker.
**** Where to go:
We will wait for you in the first room directly after the entrance of the high school.
****This class will be led by Romina.
Everyone is welcome in my Hatha classes where asana flow and meditation are experienced.
Who am I? After a few career changes and lots of travel, I found my way to yoga. I immediately fell in love with the effervescent power of yoga and its capacity to break old patterns, to give my body more flexibility, and to relax my mind. Inspired by this I made my way to India for a teacher training. My passion makes me want to share the many benefits of yoga with others. Beyond just the physical benefits, I wish for all students to experience an amazing, mindful, journey towards self-care and heightened awareness. My goal is to create a safe environment where students can mindfully nourish their bodies, calm their minds, and connect with themselves.
Doors open at 18:15 and we start the class at 18:30.
- Dress in layers of clothing you are comfortable moving in
- Bring a mat if you have one, or a blanket or a towel if you don't. We also have a few spare mats that are available on a first-come, first served, basis.
- There is no 'fee' for the class, but donations for the teachers are welcome and encouraged :)
- The lesson will be in English
- Try to arrive 10 min before the class start
- Do you have any injuries? Please talk to the teacher privately before the class.
- For info send a message to Yoga De Verrekijker or send an email to email@example.com.
Yoga De Verrekijker is a yoga community whose goal is to spread awareness of donation-based events for students and teachers. Our aim is to make yoga and meditation affordable for everyone, especially students, and those just starting their yoga practice. We also aim to help new teachers gain confidence, experience, and spread their knowledge with the community. Yoga De Verrekijker sustains itself through volunteer contributions. As a community, we are always looking for more volunteers. Volunteers do not need to be teachers! We are always looking for new creative members and collaborators to help us grow our community. We have many ideas on how to further develop the community but we need your help! If you’d like to help contribute to our community, send us a message, or come meet us!
Date & Time:
- Free Hatha yoga class
- by donation