Life Is Too Expensive
Gyvenimas per brangus (eng. Life Is Too Expensive) Solidarity Network is an informal organisation of workers, tenants, and students.
Our aim is to enforce workers’ rights and fight for improvement of conditions at work, study, and life. Our activities:
– publicising workers’, tenants’, and students’ struggle.
– direct solidarity actions at workplaces and elsewhere.
– consultations on workers’, tenants’, and students’ rights.
– striving for a broader network with existing workers’ and students’ movements.
Solidarity Network runs a social center called "Emma". The place seeks to bring together a broader progressive social network, popularize anti-authoritarian ideas, cultivate mutual-support and autonomous politics. The space has a kitchen, concert/lecture room and a library with different kinds of critical literature books. The social center is named after the well known anarchist Emma Goldman to commemorate her young days spent in Kaunas.
If you want to join us or need solidarity in your struggle, write to email@example.com or call +370 621 88251.
Social center is open during events.
- advice/help/office hours
- book shop/info shop/library